Weekly recap – Week #36
This week was full of interesting stuff
- COACHING: I had to do some research on feedback types and styles. I stumbled on this document, giving a little more background on the special properties of feedback.
- TRAINING: Another research task was on the basics of lean. I am hammering together a workshop on the Lean Basics and Kanban, so I needed all in one Place on this Cheatsheet. I need to recreate this with CC.
- FUNDING: I did choose a website Theme and took a deeper look into the Onepager from http://www.rebelatheartpr.com/ which will serve as a good example for structure and approach. ;) My theme of choice.
- CODING: If you do anything tech related to web and did not read the HTTP Status Codes RFC, I urge you to do so. It is !IMPORTANT
- NEWS: Mytaxi was sold to Daimler. I am applauding the team + Nic Mewes and Sven Külper. A german startup dream come true I guess. That is something that other big german funders never did: Building something original, as one of the first movers, not cloning anything. You better worship that ;))))
- CODING: A HTML/JS based editor. Smalleditor got my attention. I like how it is made. Definetly something to look into. https://github.com/jdkanani/smalleditor
Lots of different things. Interesting times.