Weekly recap – Week #35
- backbone inheritance. Looks easy, but there are quite many ways to do it.
“Backbone.js & inherticance” gives you a intro
- And if you are looking how to inherit those defaults you might wanna see this
- Want to validate backbone models? I seem to come back to
“backbone.validation” again and again
- You might wanna check the common pitfalls early on
“avoiding common pitfalls“
- I am a big fan of Grunt.js but I must admit: Gulp is awesome. I got really tired of big configuration files that seemed to be a mistery after a while. You might wanna read the
“quick intro to gulp.js” and give it a chance. You will not regret it. Lean and Mean I say.
- Olaf Lewitz has a piece on happiness, money and a interview with the CEO of Krankikom GmbH
“The most important things in life“. This was my blogpost of the week.